Here are five trivia questions to see how much you know about Malaysia.
- Malaysia held the record for the world’s tallest buildings from 1998 to 2004. These twin towers still hold the record for being the world’s tallest twin buildings. What is the name of these twin towers?
- In terms of population, and taking administrative boundaries into account, what is the largest city in Malaysia?
- To date, Malaysian athletes have won a total of four Olympic medals – all for which sport?
- What is the name of the luxury railway service that connects Kuala Lumpur with Singapore and Bangkok?
- Where was the first centre of European-style banking in Malaysia situated?