Belgium is deservedly famous for its beer and chocolates, but what else do you know about this country just a short hop over the Channel? Try our quick quiz and find out!
- Who is the current head of state of Belgium?
- Between what ages is education compulsory in Belgium?
- What seafood/fast food pairing is generally considered to be the national dish of Belgium?
- The Trappist monastic order is famous for producing high-quality beer. How many of the 11 brewing abbeys are in Belgium?
- In December 2013, Belgium’s laws on euthanasia became the first in the world to allow what?