Following on from last time’s pub quiz, we enjoyed compiling it so much that we’ve decided to do another. Have a go!
- Snooker originated as a variation of billiards. It developed its own identity when its first set of rules were finalised in India in 1884. The English army officer responsible shared his name with a British Prime Minister. Which one?
- What is the national bird of Sweden?
- Staying with Sweden…which member of ABBA isn’t Swedish?
- What is the collective noun for butterflies? And for a bonus point, the same question for caterpillars.
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy was originally a comedy on BBC Radio 4. In which year was it first broadcast?