It’s time for another pub trivia round. No common theme, just a miscellany. Have fun!
- What is a Harper Runabout?
- Shakespeare’s Macbeth was Thane of Glamis. What English rank of nobility did Thane roughly equate to?
- What was the name of the American actor who voiced the original Fred Flintstone?
- In the poem “Tam o’ Shanter” by Robert Burns, who is playing the bagpipes?
- In the British sitcom Men Behaving Badly, Gary (played by Martin Clunes) is the office manager for a company. What does the company sell?