The Tower of London is one of London’s most famous landmarks – especially since it became the destination of choice for state prisoners. But what else do you know about the Tower? Take our Quick Quiz and find out!
- When was the Tower of London founded, and by whom?
- Which famous historical character was beheaded at the Tower in 1618?
- In what century did the Tower first become the permanent home of the Crown Jewels?
- Legend has it that if the ravens leave the Tower, then England will fall. How many ravens are officially resident?
- Who was the last state prisoner to be held captive at the Tower?