Here are the answers from our World’s easiest quiz (not!):
- 116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
- From sheep and horses.
- November. Before the Revolution the Russians used the Julian calendar, which is currently 13 days behind ours.
- Squirrel fur.
- The Latin name was Insularia Canaria – Island of the Dogs.
- Albert. When he came to the throne in 1936 he respected the wish of Queen Victoria that no future king should ever be called Albert.
- Distinctively crimson.
- New Zealand.
- Thirty years, of course. From 1618 to 1648.
How did you do? Why not post your result below?