News, humour and information for Brits worldwide!
- What was the last album the Beatles recorded together?
- What name is shared by a game, a brand of cigarettes and a London street?
- Which sport has Eton, Rugby and Winchester variants?
- In Shakespeare’s Hamlet, which herb is said to be “for remembrance”?
- In what year did the words “Decus Et Tutamen” first appear on the edge of British coins?
- In Dr Who, what does “TARDIS” stand for?
- What did Aldous Huxley and C.S. Lewis have in common?
- In what year was the penalty-kick introduced in Association Football?
- What is an ecdysiast?
- What was Ghana called before 1957?
Read the answers