Here’s something we haven’t tried before! The following five questions all run on a common theme – the key word in all of them begins “b*mb”. See how many you can get right!
- In what year was the first air-dropped bomb used? Five bonus points if you can name the aircraft first used as a bomber and in what war.
- What is Bamber Gascoigne’s first name?
- What kind of deer is Bambi?
- In which country was the skeleton of “bambiraptor” discovered in 1993?
- Which country has Bambara as one of its several national languages?