Here are five quick questions about Cambodia’s capital city. Test yourself and see how much you know about this interesting city.
- Phnom Penh is situated on the banks of three rivers. To score a point, can you name at least two of them?
- Phnom Penh was also previously known as Krong Chaktomuk. Any idea what Krong Chatomuk means?
- City of angels
- City of markets
- City of four faces
- City of tarantulas
- What is the state religion of Cambodia?
- What is the best-known killing fields area in Cambodia, which is situated about 15 km outside Phnom Penh?
- What was the capital of Cambodia before Phnom Penh was first given that status?