Category: Pot Pourri
- What is Esperanto?
An artificial language
- Give the name for a written statement, sworn on oath to be true, usually in the presence of a lawyer.
- From which part of a pig does ham come?
- What is meant by a “fortified” wine?
One strengthened with alcohol
- Which day’s child “has far to go”?
- What is the date of Hallowe’en?
- What are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints more colloquially called?
- How does a funicular railway operate?
By means of cables
- In heraldry, what colour is gules?
- Who fled Hilldrop Crescent, Islington in 1910 and was later arrested on a ship to Canada in the company of Ethel le Neve?
“Doctor” Peter Hawley Harvey Crippen
How well did you do? Why not post a comment and tell us?