- Brahma, as creator of the universe, is the first god of which religion?
- Of what is demography a study?
- In economics, what do the letters GNP stand for?
Gross National Product
- What is special about the British Guiana 1 cent stamp, black on magenta, of 1856?
World’s rarest and most valuable stamp
- Which blue-veined French cheese, similar to Stilton, is made from ewes’ milk?
- What is a cicatrice?
A scar formed after the healing of a wound
- Give the name for a short-napped cotton cloth with a twill weave.
- A map which shows altitude, either by the use of colours or shading, or by actual 3D shapes, has a special name. What is it?
- Which Austrian psychologist and psychiatrist evolved the concept of the ‘inferiority complex’?
- What is the term for the secondary ring of tissue of a plant stem which may turn into bark?
How well did you do? Why not post a comment and tell us?