- What is the capital of Fiji?
- What are PAL, NTSC and SECAM?
Colour television standards.
- Who, so far, was the only British Prime Minister to be assassinated?
Spencer Perceval (shot dead in the House of Commons lobby in 1812).
- Which is the longest river in Asia?
The Chang Jiang (or Yangtze Kiang) in China.
- What would you do with fugu?
Eat it – if you dare! It’s the Japanese name for the highly toxic blowfish.
- Who reputedly said on his deathbed: “Either this wallpaper goes or I do”?
- Of which country is the kip the currency?
- What was the real name of “Lord Haw-Haw”?
- Where would you find a Bowman’s Capsule?
In the kidneys.
- What was Casanova’s first name?
- What is the capital of Mali?
- Which famous cartoon family lives in Glebe Street?
How well did you do? Why not post a comment and tell us?