- What is formication?
A tactile hallucination of something crawling over your skin.
- What is the metal or plastic end of a shoelace called?
- Spanish Fly, a famous aphrodisiac known to be toxic when used improperly, is made from what?
- What artist was struck in the face with a mallet by an envious rival, disfiguring him for life?
- What recreational drugs did Sherlock Holmes take?
Cocaine and opium.
- What is the correct term for a gap between the front teeth?
- In which sport is the Bledisloe Cup played for, and between which two teams?
Rugby Union; Australia and New Zealand.
- There are 59 racecourses in the UK, but only four which contain none of the letters R, A, C or E. Name them.
Goodwood, Huntingdon, Ludlow, Plumpton.
- After John Lennon’s death, three of the next four No.1 UK singles were songs written by him. Name the song that interrupted the run, and the performer.
“There’s No-One Quite Like Grandma” by St Winifred’s School Choir.
- In the 1976 film Robin and Marian Audrey Hepburn played an elderly Maid Marian. Who played Robin Hood?
Sean “Shimply Shplendid” Connery.
How did you get on? Why not comment below and let us know?