- What was the last album the Beatles recorded together?
Abbey Road. Let It Be was recorded earlier, but was the last to be released before the group split up.
- What name is shared by a game, a brand of cigarettes and a London street?
- Which sport has Eton, Rugby and Winchester variants?
- In Shakespeare’s Hamlet, which herb is said to be “for remembrance”?
- In what year did the words “Decus et Tutamen” first appear on the edge of coins produced in Britain?
1662. The inscription was revived for the pound coin in 1983.
- In Doctor Who, what does “TARDIS” stand for?
Time And Relative Dimensions In Space.
- What did Aldous Huxley and C.S. Lewis have in common?
They died on the same day – 22 November 1963. But their deaths were overshadowed by the assassination of John F Kennedy on the same day.
- In what year was the penalty-kick introduced in Association Football?
- What is an ecdysiast?
A striptease artist.
- What was Ghana called before 1957?
How did you get on? Why not let us know below?