Tourism is one of the United Kingdom’s biggest earners, with millions of people every year visiting historical, natural and entertainment hotspots all around the country. But how much do you really know about the UK’s tourist attractions? Try our Quick Quiz and find out!
- In which county is the apple tree that supposedly inspired Isaac Newton’s Theory of Gravity?
- The Dales Way is an 80-mile trek that runs from Ilkley to where?
- What place in the UK is often referred to as the ‘home of cricket’ and is also home to the world’s oldest sporting museum?
- Which UK beach featured in the films Robin Hood and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
- What is the name of Scotland’s oldest purpose-built visitor attraction?
(Questions courtesy of UK Attraction)