OK, time for another pub quiz. No particular theme to these, just a random selection of questions. Have fun!
- The new town of Poundbury, in Dorset, is built in line with whose principles?
- In the game of darts, the thrower must stand behind a line 2.37 metres from the board. What is the name of that line?
- Sir Elton John was born Reginald Kenneth Dwight but legally changed his name in 1972. What is his current middle name?
- In which country did the Orange Revolution take place? A bonus point if you can say when it happened.
- The tall chef’s hat, known as a toque, traditionally has 100 folds. What are these 100 folds said to represent?