Time for another random collection of questions with no particular theme. Have fun!
- What is Tiger Woods’ real first name?
- Until March 2019, Kazakhstan’s capital city was called Astana. What is its new name?
- Who played the headmistress in the 1954 film The Belles of St Trinian’s?
And for a bonus point, which British cartoonist created the school’s characters?
- In the popcorn industry, a popped kernel of corn is known as a what?
- There is one named street in the UK where vehicles are required to drive on the right. What is its name and purpose?