News, humour and information for Brits worldwide!

Insure your property with Intasure!

Have you got a second home in the UK or overseas? Do you need to insure it? Intasure can help!

Insure your unoccupied UK property

People have been asking us for ages how they can insure their UK property while it’s unoccupied in their absence overseas. Although we contacted several people in the financial services sector, no one was able to come up with anything. Until now!

Intasure are offering a new product, underwritten by Lloyds of London, for people with “holiday homes” in the UK. So if you live and work abroad, you can insure your UK base as a holiday home.

(We checked that it was OK to call your UK base a “holiday home” and they said it was fine as long as the property is furnished and the premiums paid in sterling.)

Insure your holiday home

If you have a holiday home, how do you know what’s happening to it while you’re away? To help give you the peace of mind you need, Intasure offer holiday home insurance, underwritten by Lloyds of London, for people with holiday homes in a wide range of popular holiday destination countries!

Insure your primary home abroad

If you’re buying a home in an overseas country, you’ll want to arrange building and contents insurance for it. But where?

Help is at hand from a UK-based insurer. Intasure offer comprehensive benefits, underwritten by Lloyds of London, with policy documents in English and £5m public liability.

An increasing number of expatriate property owners are now enjoying the benefits of an Intasure policy. So as an owner of a property abroad make sure you get the right insurance cover, designed specifically for you. Please see the drop down menu of countries on the quote form to see the many countries covered.

(To qualify you must live in the property for more than 6 months of the year, not necessarily consecutively.)

Get your free no-obligation quotation here!

Leave a Reply

Basic HTML is allowed. Your email address will not be published.

Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS