Here are five trivia questions to see how much you know about Mexico.
- Mexico’s official name is Estados Mexicanos Unidos, or United Mexican States. How many federal states are there?
- Which Mexican state is the home of tequila?
- In 1986 Mexico became the first country to host the FIFA World Cup for a second time after the originally selected host country was forced to pull out. Which country?
- The moth Cydia deshaisiana has a connection with which famous Mexican product?
- Which Mexican revolutionary leader, killed in 1919, gave his name to a moustache?