This month we have five pot luck questions for you. Are they too easy or too tough? Either way, chances are you’ll learn something new. Try the quiz and see!
- Italy has the only three active volcanoes in continental Europe. Can you name them?
- The Swatch watch company was originally founded in Switzerland as a response to what crisis?
- BBC radio DJ Steve Wright appeared as a boy in which film?
- Scottish inventor John Logie Baird is most famous for inventing the television. However, he previously had considerable success with the invention of a garment. What was the garment?
- In men’s tailoring, what is the “button stance”?